PORTRAIT PACKAGES

Includes 2 photographers, a pre-wedding consultation upon request, a minimum two-month online viewing gallery of your high quality, edited images and a DVD of your images with a copyright release for personal use

Portrait Session--

$225/hr (up to 3 children or a family of 5)

*Tax included

*Some locations on the North-East portion of the island may require an additonal $30 travel fee.

Portrait sessions can be taken at one location of your choice around the island of Oahu.  This session includes a private viewing gallery of your high-quality, edited images which will be available for at least two months from the date of your session.  You may select up to 15 images complimentary to be included on a customized DVD with a copyright release for personal use.

Other services (when added on to a portrait session)

  • Additional people--$20/person
  • Additional 1/2 hour of photography--$100/half hour
  • Additional locations--$50/location within 5 miles of each other
  • Additional digital images from your session--$8
  • Upgrade to USB--$25
  • Customized editing/processing--$30/hr (inquire for an estimate)
  • Cancellation fee--$40 if session needs to be rescheduled less than 1 week from the date of session

All portrait packages require a $40 non-refundable deposit to be applied toward the cost of your session.  The remaining balance must be paid for on or before the day of your session.  We accept cash, money order, or credit card (*a 3% fee applies to all credit card transactions)

*Copyright is shared with the photographer and may be used for promotional purposes.

ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR DATE?  FILL OUT AND SUBMIT A QUESTIONNAIRE FORM BELOW!


wedding pricing 2016

WEDDING PACKAGES

Includes 2 photographers, a pre-wedding consultation upon request, a minimum two-month online viewing gallery of your high quality, edited images and a DVD of your images with a copyright release for personal use

  • 2 hours of photography coverage--$660
  • 4 hours of photography coverage--$1240
  • 6 hours of photography coverage--$1740
  • 8 hours of photography coverage--$2220
  • Additional hours beyond 8--$300

*All prices plus 4.71% tax

*Some locations on the North-East portion of the island may require an additional $30 travel fee.

Other Wedding Services (when added to a package)

      • Additional hour of photography extended on day of wedding--$350
      • Add an engagement or trash the dress session--$175/hr
      • Upgrade to a USB--$25 (upgrade included for no additional charge on a 4+hr package)
      • Customized Editing/Processing--$30/hr (inquire for an estimate)

For wedding and event packages a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date.  The remaining 80% is due on the day of the event.  We accept cash, money order, or credit card (*3% fee applies to all credit card transactions)

*Copyright is shared with the photographer and may be used for promotional purposes.

ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR DATE?  FILL OUT AND SUBMIT A QUESTIONNAIRE FORM BELOW!