PORTRAIT PACKAGES


PORTRAIT SESSION  // 15 images // up to 60 minutes // $275
MINI PORTRAIT SESSION  // 5 images // up to 30 minutes // $200

Oahu portrait sessions can be taken at one location of your choice around the island for up to a group of 5. This includes 2 photographers, a private proofing gallery, and your choice of your favorite images as a digital download. Our password protected galleries make it easy to share your images with friends, family, and even with us for custom editing and adjustments.  Features include slideshows, ability to add favorites, social sharing, online professional print ordering, simple drag and drop photo book creation, and an easy online secured checkout process.  Copyright release provided upon request.

Other services (when added on to a portrait session)

  • Additional people // $25/person
  • Additional 1/2 hour of photography // $125
  • Additional digital images from your session // $8
  • Upgrade to USB // $25
  • Customized editing/processing // $30/hr (inquire for an estimate)
  • Cancellation fee // $50 if session needs to be rescheduled less than 1 week from the date of session
  • Some locations on the North-East portion of the island may require an additonal $30 travel fee

PORTRAIT EVENT // all images // up to 60 minutes // $475

Oahu portrait events can be taken at one location of your choice around theisland for up to a group of 5. This includes 2 photographers for up to an hour, a private proofing gallery, and all high-quality images as a digital download (usually 75+). Our password protected galleries make it easy to share your images with friends, family, and even with us for custom editing and adjustments.  Features include slideshows, ability to add favorites, social sharing, online professional print ordering, simple drag and drop photo book creation, and an easy online secured checkout process.  Copyright release provided upon request.

Other services (when added on to a portrait event)

  • Additional people // $25/person
  • Additional 1/2 hour of photography // $125
  • Upgrade to USB // $25
  • Customized editing/processing // $30/hr (inquire for an estimate)
  • Cancellation fee // $50 if session needs to be rescheduled less than 1 week from the date of session
  • Some locations on the North-East portion of the island may require an additonal $30 travel fee

All portrait packages require a $50 non-refundable deposit to be applied toward the cost of your session.  The remaining balance must be paid for on or before the day of your session.  We accept cash, money order, or credit card (*a 3% fee applies to all credit card transactions)

*Copyright is shared with the photographer and may be used for promotional purposes.
Let's create magic together

WEDDING 2019

WEDDING PRICING


Oahu wedding packages includes a pre-wedding consultation upon request, 2 photographers, and a private online gallery of your high quality images as a digital download with copyright release.  Our password protected galleries make it easy to share your images with friends, family, and even with us for custom editing and adjustments.  Features include slideshows, ability to add favorites, social sharing, online professional print ordering, simple drag and drop photo book creation, and an easy online secured checkout process.  All wedding photography packages and events have instant access to digital downloads once your gallery is ready.

2 hours // $725
4 hours // $1375
6 hours // $1925
8 hours // $2450

 Other wedding services (when added on to a package)

  • Additional hours beyond 8 // $350/hour
  • Additional hour of photography extended on day of wedding // $400
  • Upgrade to USB // $25 (upgrade included for no additional charge with 4+hr package)
  • Customized editing/processing // $30/hr (inquire for an estimate)

For wedding and event packages, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. The remaining 80% is due on the day of the event. We accept cash, money order, or credit card (*3% fee applies to all credit card transactions)

*Copyright is shared with the photographer and may be used for promotional purposes.
Let's do this!